Sunday 24 February 2013


First reflective statement

 

LSC 2103 is an academic reading and writing course. This course is about emerging reading skills and writing a report, also summarizing articles from a newspaper. So far I have learnt how to summarize articles and how to achieve that task in the right time. By the end of this course I hope that I will write a report about business plans and strategies and also I will raise my reading skills especially when I have to present a business project. Moreover I will learn the rules of writing a report in the professional way without copy and paste and using the APA reference. My teacher is Hedley, He is British. He is married and got two daughters and four grandchildren; he is living in Abu-Dhabi right now. He is a good teacher because he has a lot of experience in teaching English in many countries such as United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong and the United States. His favorite sport is rugby. He is interested in reading books such as Emma by Jane Austen and Farewell My Lovely. At the end we hope that we will learn from Mr. Hedley a lot about this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment